Wednesday, August 1, 2012

White

                                           Here' an another look at what i'm working on .
                                I painted this portrait of little red a few months ago when I was making a necklaces for a customer. Turned out she went with a different painting I did, so this one will be used in my Scandinavian, folklore, white magic line that I'm still working on. 
                                               The concept is white + white = More White 
                                                      All work and images © Avabunny 2012

                                                 
                                                         I just painted this little guy 
                                                               
                                                                        This too !
                                                           
                                                              Ahhh ..much better 

                 All updates will also be posted on the main blog for this line everyday ! 
http://avabunny.blogspot.com/2012/07/a-sneak-peek-at-my-scandinavian-style.html

2 comments: