Saturday, August 4, 2012

I am

 The Empire State Building standing out above the rest of New York 
                                          
                              
                           reminds me of a huge syringe.
          plunging itself into a cloud filled sky. 
         Windy too . Feels cooler then it really is.
    My nose runs . people .cars.whole lotta' energy!
Still pumped up full of it from dancing to LSD Sound
       System music flowing through my head phones . 
                 Waiting.Wanting. Waxing.Waning .
         American flags wave ''hello'' It's time to go.
            Still dark out. Tho'' I'm full of fear , I go
          Thus. Thou. Thee .Tweedle -dee listen to me!
                  I sing this song  for you! In the rain.
           
                 I dance within puddles of reflecting rain .                       
          
                                                 C
                                                I
                                                    T
                                                  Y
             
                                              R
                                                    A
                                                I
                                                      N
                                   City pain ...  Hundred year old carved faces 


      staring at me from the building across the street. Below a restaurant.
           
 LAS POBLANITAS  MEXICAN RESTAURANT.

          A van parked out front .Hamilton Air. the color of the van ..white 
       stands out like a neon sign . more so then the neon sign right above it.
              which moves it's flashing neon lighted advertisements.
             To some this may seem like a dark and gloomy morning . 
                    
        Matter of perception 
The rain and dark and gloom always gives me inspiration to write.draw .whatever.
           I guess things are whatever you want them to be.
           I am a madwoman 
           I am whatever you want me to be
           I am a tourist .Maybe a florist.out of the forest ,looking for the latest trend
           Searin' for that endangered species end..
           I am a raindrop 
           I am a truck stop
           I am that padlock , just waiting to be pried open..
           I'v become that rainstorm ..The one you were warned for return
           I am the master , Lock and key ..The one who has returned with a 
           message for thee 
           THE MESSAGE BEING ..THERE IS NO MESSAGE TO BE GIVEN!
            I am god I am a fraud 
            I AM YOU !
            I am whatever you want me to be
            I am a lie 
            A whisper and a cry
            I am the morning star in the sky 
            I am a mountain, a boulder and a shoulder to cry on
            I am a pilgrim 
            A grim reaper without the reap , only the sow
            I am the walker 
            I am a stalker ;)  with that quick draw shot that ended up shooting 
             herself in the foot ..so now I walk with a limp ..A Time Square Pimp
            I am the woman who doesn't mind screaming out loud
            I am she - so are we - if we only we believe to be
            I am -
                All work © Avabunny 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment