Sunday, August 12, 2012

Retro nail art you can do yourself at home


I got bored yesterday and decided to turn my nails into little works of art! 
                    I did a funky retro 80's design on 'em.  
                          First I picked out my colors !
                                 Than painted each on a different color 
I know my nails are kind of short but I have to keep'em that way because of my art work .
Anyway, take some clear type and paint it with different stripes of color ! 
               Once dry you can cut little shapes out to stick on your nails 
Here's how mine turned out . I know, a bit sloppy ! I got impatient.




                       Next time I'll take my time ,lol
                                       All images and other content Copyright ©2012 by Avabunny

No comments:

Post a Comment