Sunday, July 29, 2012

A sneak peek at my Scandinavian, folklore, white magic style new jewelry line

I have been busy all summer creating a new jewelry line that I'm calling white magic. It's inspired by the Scandinavian style, folklore, and Magic !.  Here's  a sneak peek @t what I've been up to !. 
                         All work and images © Avabunny 2012
                                 
                                   This is my little moon fairy. Painted in oil 
 
                   
                        The primary colors for my new line are sliver and white 
                             I then added a hint of sparkle and traces of blood red


The stuff hanging off the necklaces that looks like hair  I took off a witches head is actually a sparkle ribbon that I pulled apart. 




                                            These are some random pieces for another necklace
                          This little guy was made with ink on suede, and then leather backed

This is a deco girl done in ink and she will be leather backed 
                                
                             ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                                                                                                            Aug 1/ 2012  
                                           
                                                 Today I'm adding more little sneak peeks 
                                                   This is little red  done Scandinavian style!
                                           
                              I painted this little portrait of little red a few months back.
                                                ~   Now I will use her for this line ~
                                                     
                                       This was a unicorn I bought a few months back . 
                                                         I'm making  him white ! 
                                         
                                                           This too will be white !
                                                   
                                                            And like magic they are white!
                                           No, not magic!, just spray paint for jewelry,lol
         
                      

No comments:

Post a Comment