Wednesday, May 9, 2012

New Watercolor -Emo Chicks

          This a picture of a new watercolor painting I'm working on for fun                                                    
                                         All work and images © Avabunny 2012
I don't know if it's obvious to anyone that this is a Blythe dolls head in a birds nest. Well it is!, lol. 
It's not finished yet. If you look closely you can still see pieces that haven't been painted in yet.
I think the nest came out looking more like a bowl..hmmm.. at least to me it does. 


I do have another drawing  with pretty much the same concept but it has bigger roses and the birds are more centered with the tree branch under them as opposed to a top. I think with this particular painting I'm going to make the pink around the eye drip down more almost like blood. I was originally going to make the roses black to give it more of a Gothic feel to it. 
Anyway, there you have it ....Emo chicks,lol

No comments:

Post a Comment