Sunday, May 13, 2012

Little red and the big bad cloak

As I was talking about in another blog I was commissioned to make a little red riding hood necklace with a dark theme. so, not only did I learn how to make barbed wire out of leather today, I also was painting these tiny little pictures of little red that will go in a tiny cameo for the necklace. Anyway,the painting has turned out okay at best, mostly because I'm not use to painting on a three to four inch scale. Okay, this is what I got so far.


                                                                      practice wolf,lol
                                                         
                                 Little red wearing the big bad wolf like a cloak,lol
                                               
             This is an apple I sliced open and it came out looking like a heart<3

Okay, back to little red,lol. This is where I left off. I have to go back tomorrow and finish it. 
This painting is actually really small I just zoomed in with my camera . I painted Little red wearing the wolf like a cloak because the idea of such a sweet little girl taking on this huge wolf and winning to the point of where she can walk away wearing him is ummm... pretty freakin' cool. 
                                                   All work and images © Avabunny 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment