Thursday, March 29, 2012

Light as a feather

These last few day I've been busy trying to finish my spring line for my store. Those lovely Swarovski butterflies and pearls arrived last week. I've already used one butterfly and one of the little blue looking gumball pearls in one my new spring necklaces. The concept of the necklace is light as a feather and the theme is springtime butterflies
                                            All work and images © Avabunny 2012


                                            This one of my lightest necklaces yet! 
This necklace will fit snug around the neck leaving the length of it to drape down one's back. I still have to add one more butterfly to the piece and it will be for sale in my Etsy store by the weekend. 


I'm  also working on little floating fairy houses . I'll show you  how that's working out next time!
                                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment