Friday, March 9, 2012

Comeback later... I'm resting!

 My willow tree and plants also arrived today. 
The willow was shipped to me bigger then I thought it would be. It stands about 3ft tall. I took a picture of it ''resting'' in the box lol.it's covered in this wet stuff that kinda looks like noodles .
                                                              
I'm going to take a picture of it once I have it planted outside. I need to soak it in the tub for a while before I can do anything with it. I took a picture if the top hat blueberry plant too. isn't it purtty.
                                                                
  So, needless to say I'm going to have a lot of work ahead of me next week .
        I also came across the prettiest shelf liner today . 
                                                                
I picked it up because I want to start bring out the old Victorian charm of the house. I''m starting with the kitchen .I'll tell ya' between the grounds outside and the kitchen I've got my hands full. But no matter how busy I get I'll still have time for my girl. I tried to curl her hair yesterday ..isn't she cute with her little Hello Kitty and big rollers  :)
                                                                                                         

No comments:

Post a Comment