Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Teeny- tiny voodoo head?!?!

My Dolls new hair arrived yesterday!,  It's eleven inches of super soft Alpaca hair. It's suppose to be a midnight black but after taking a good look at it in the sun, turns out it's not as black as I thought it would be. It kinda looks more like a dark brown... Still very pretty tho'.  I'm at a bit of a loss on how to clean and comb it without breaking it. I'll have to go online and checkout a how to video. 


           ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On a side note. There's a blogger on here  that goes by the name little deer who put out a post a few weeks back about making a custom little pet shop pet. Ever since then I've wanted to make my own. So I ordered a replacement Blythe body off eBay  and a little pet shop pet too. The LPS PET showed up yesterday. 
                                           Only thing is..I ORDERED THE WRONG SIZE LPS PET! 


As You can see from the picture she's tiny.The one I should have ordered was the LPS Deco pet. I'm so ticked off because I really like this one the most.I thought about going ahead and just using her anyway to make the doll , but I don't think it would look right. It would be this super big body and a teeny-tiny head would kinda like a shrunken voodoo head doll,lol. I think What I'm going to do is go to Toys ''R'' Us and checkout the Deco pets. I'll report back how it turns out -bye =) I'm also posting a link to Amiee's  post about her LPS Deco Pet.You guys should check it out ! it's very cool 


:) 
http://littledeartracks.blogspot.com/2012/04/custom-dolling.html







No comments:

Post a Comment