Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Forgiveness

Early morn ,my next door neighbor is playing his music really loud- 
Can here the music coming from the speakers -  
The way I hear it - U2 ''With or with out you ''  is the song playing - A sad song to fit a sad and lonely person such as myself , within a sad and lonely state of mind- Broken heart bleeding upon already stained boots..Picking at my cuticles 'till they too will bleed-
To 
   Many 
    Thoughts 
        In my head

I don't know how people forgive and forget. 
I mean it sounds simple enough, but is actually one of the hardest things we learn to do as we get older. 



I think when people hurt you they just want a quick fix to the problem. Lets slap a Band Aid on it and move you right along ! 
       This is done more for their benefit than yours..


There's a saying that goes something like this : 
The most expensive thing in the world is Trust ! 
   It can take years to earn and just a matter of seconds to lose. 

Hmmm.. . deep if you really think about it. But that's the thing, I don't think people really do think about it. 





No comments:

Post a Comment