Saturday, February 2, 2013




2-213
What is the difference 'tween obsessive compulsive disorder  as supposed to ritual and ceremony? What if my Life is a phony ? - What if  it's not the real deal- what if a Cd skips in the middle of your favorite guitar solo?  What if all this in reality didn't  mean a thing- Not a quarks worth -

             


As we get older everything seems to become all about how much we have going for us and how far on backs of others we can climb to make a name for ourselves- Recently I told someone I'm done with art. He told me that I can't be done because haven't created my best piece yet. But isn't,  ''the best'' subject to opinion anyhow ? - And what sets us apart, or makes us considered unique. Once again, judged and or subject to how well we are received by others?


What 
  we 
consider 
''time',
 for me , 
   is 
going 
way 
 too 
 fast. 
Every 
person's 
idea
of
''time''
will
be
different-




No comments:

Post a Comment